39 MW La Paz , Mexico
PROINSO EPM enables projects to be delivered by local construction partners; comprehensively supported by PROINSO engineering, procurement and management capabilities. This is enhanced by PROINSO’s international platform, industry relationships and considerable experience.
PROINSO offers a full range of support services, each dependent on the project requirements and needs of the construction partner and project owner. We have extensive experience of both single technology, and integrated projects: including solar, storage and diesel generation.
EPM managers are spread throughout our global offices ensuring that, wherever the project is located, PROINSO can allocate resources. The combination of a local construction partner, with the services and support of PROINSO, is a proven strategy for delivering world-class assets.
PROINSO has partnered on grid-connected, off-grid, diesel-hybrid and storage systems in every global market. PROINSO offers a full engineering service suite from initial feasibility studies to legacy install optimisation and upgrade.
- Feasibility studies and conceptual design development
- Layout development and 3D visualisation
- Performance modelling
- FEED studies
- Detailed engineering design
- Operational plant optimisation and upgrade
Delivered from over 90,000 m² of warehousing and a network of logistics specialists, we supply turnkey system components utilising PROINSO global procurement and distribution framework agreements. Our manufacturer relationships and global supply footprint ensures we are at the very forefront of market for industry pricing across all components.
- Modules: policrystalline/monocrystalline/bifacial/high-efficiency
- Inverters: string/central/off-grid
- Energy storage: deep-cycle/lithium-ion
- Structures & trackers
- Balance of system components
The Management services are all specified for each installation, catering for the individual requirements of the project owner both during construction and by a comprehensive post commissioning support program.
- Project management support ensuring the timely and efficient completion of solar installations
- System monitoring and asset management programs ensuring installations have a lifecycle management program that supports ongoing yield optimisation
- O&M services that are delivered in tandem with the asset management programs
MULTISITE UTILITY PORTFOLIO (91 MW, UK)
In 2014 PROINSO UK was appointed to deliver 6 utility projects with a total nominal capacity of 91 MW. PROINSO provided DC equipment and MV design configuration via its engineering capabilities, as well as commissioning support and supply. All 6 projects were designed, supplied and installed within 7 months.
Subsequent to commissioning, PROINSO imbedded monitoring for the ongoing management and maintenance of each installation.
“Apart from their core engineering and procurement service support, PROINSO introduced and helped us implement an efficient energy monitoring solution, enabling a very efficient O&M platform to be implemented, which in turn has been invaluable for our investors and has resulted in a specialised O&M division within Push Energy Limited, where we now have a portfolio of over 200 MW under management in the UK.”
Business Development Director, Push Energy