PROINSO launches Click & Collect in USA, a service with over 200 local collection points in 50 states
With this newly innovative service, buyers can pick up the products they purchased within 4-6 business days at one of the 200 collection points established by PROINSO, thus eliminating storage and shipping costs. Also, higher availability is ensured for installers.
There are as many as 392 Qualified Installers from PROINSO’s International Network in the US.
At PROINSO Store, buyers can purchase solar products from leading brands 24/7 in only five simple steps. Solar products like, grid tie solar inverters, residential solar systems or solar panels for sale.
Never pay 100% upfront again. Instead, pay 20 % in advance and the remaining 80 % when the products are ready for pick-up. The positive impact on cash flow for small to large companies will be significant.
The service is now available in all 50 states and DC allowing installers to reduce their costs of storage for their projects
NEW CLICK and COLLECT service VIDEO
05.07.2014:PROINSO launches Click & Collect in USA, a service with over 200 local collection points in 50 states