Solar energy company PROINSO has announced it will open seven offices across Central America. PROINSO will open offices in Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. The expansion into Central America will increase PROINSO’s presence to 26 offices worldwide and bolster its team by over 50 members...
- 25JanRead More
- PROINSO invited to exhibit in the UK Pavilion at the United Nations Climate Conference COP25 in Madrid 28 Nov
- PROINSO and AXIZ have signed a strategic partnership for the African Solar Market 15 Nov
- PROINSO Shortlisted for the 2019 Energy Awards 01 Oct
- PROINSO and SOLAREN Win the Asian Power Award for 2.16MWp Commercial Solar Rooftop Project 05 Sep
- PROINSO To Present New Products and Award-Winning Projects at Genera in Madrid 11 Feb
PROINSO is a global leader in the solar energy market with business units in distribution and integration, technology and project development services. We offer a full-service portfolio for solar projects of all scales including: procurement, engineering, project development, finance and construction. PROINSO’s Qualified Installer Network is our go-to workforce for installation and O&M services; counting over 2,500 certified solar installers.